Wednesday 29 July 2015

Make Money Online Swagbucks

What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a way to earn “digital dollars” online. They can be redeemed for merchandise or gift cards.
I was reluctant to start myself because I’m generally skeptical of such things, but I’ve earned hundreds of dollars worth of gift cards (mostly Amazon) in the years I’ve been participating.
The various tasks include filling in polls, watching videos and searching using its page instead of Google - you can even play free online games.
Advertisers pay Swagbucks to publicise their wares or do market research, and the site passes a cut to you. The more dedicated you are, the more you earn, though every task pays a different amount.


How to get started:

1. Go to Swagbucks and click “Not a member? Join today” at the bottom of the white box. Use signup code HEYAMY for a possible bonus.
2. Once you’re signed up and logged in, learn about the ways to earn. You can click through the options in the “Ways to Earn” menu at the very bottom of your screen…
ways to earn swagbucks
…but I personally prefer the “How it Works” link (also at the bottom of the screen to the right)
swagbucks how it works
There are so many ways to earn, I think you’ll find your Swagbucks add up quickly. Another great way to earn is to refer friends (click the “Refer Friends” link at the top of your screen to learn more).

How to redeem Swagbucks

Once you’ve collected enough Swagbucks, you can redeem them for prizes or gift cards. There are a lot of prizes and gift cards to choose from (click “Rewards” at the top of your screen), but I always go for the $5 Amazon gift card for 500 Swagbucks or the $3 Amazon gift card for 300. Another option I like is the PayPal cash deposits starting at $25 for 2500 Swagbucks.
Update: The $5 Amazon gift card used to be one of my favorites because it cost 450 Swagbucks, thus giving you the most bang for your buck. However, they raised the required number of Swagbucks to 500 at the beginning of 2015, making it the equivalent value of many of the other options. In addition, they added a $3 gift card option which is nice because you don’t have to wait as long to redeem.
These are the steps to redeem:
1. I log into my account from time to time (I have a reminder on my calendar the 1st of every month in case I forget). Once I see that I have 500 Swagbucks I go to the “Rewards Store” (link at top of screen). Then I simply search for “Amazon” and look for the $5 card. Tip: Bookmark your favorite reward (like the Amazon $5 gift card) in your browser and then you can go straight there!
2. Click the “Snag This!” button.
3. Next, check your email inbox for the verification email. Click the verify button in this email. You’re all set for now.
4. In 7-10 days, you’ll get another email, this time letting you know your reward is ready. Simply follow the link in the email to grab your reward from the Swagbucks site.
(For me, this means I copy the long Amazon gift card number, log in to my Amazon account, go to “Your Account” –> click “Apply a Gift Card to Your Account,” and paste the gift code I copied from the Swagbucks site. Then, when I’m ready to make a purchase at Amazon, it’s already in my account and is applied when I check out.)
That’s it! It’s painless really. You won’t get rich with Swagbucks, but even a little spending money is fun. Sound interesting? Click here to sign up now.
•After registering, you have 60 days to earn 849 Swagbucks. Each person then gets a further 1,698 points within 10 days - enough to redeem gift cards for M&S, Amazon and more (just go to the Rewards section to redeem).
•You could opt for PayPal credit instead, but you'll get less bang for your (Swag)buck - a tenner'll cost you 1,998 points.
How much can I make out of forum posting?
Typical earnings for this method is about $50 per month but its subject to how much time you put in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment